Repositioning your brand is a key step which will enable you to build a sustainable, long-term strategy.
Design strategy file
Dici Conseil carries out an analysis of your positioning in terms of design and puts an action plan in place in the shape of a Design Strategy File (DSF):
- Analysis of your market (customers, competitors, distribution channels) and your current positioning in terms of design
- Recommendation of strategic, strong, and coherent brand positioning possibilities
- Establishment of focus areas for design work, ranked by priority
After the strategic design file phase, you possess a reference document which provides:
- a clear view of your competitive positioning within an evolving framework,
- a proposal for adapting the strategy according to your environment and challenges,
- a coherent set of actions to be implemented regarding design (identity, product and promotional areas) to apply the strategy selected.
Brand audit report
We can also carry out an audit of your brand in terms of the visual identity, product design and the layout of your promotional areas.
We analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your brand compared to your competitors and the expectations of your customers and distributors.
This report will enable you to validate your positioning or realign it for greater efficiency.
Integration of a designer
With a view to the long-term integration of the brand design process within your business, Dici Conseil introduces the use of design management practices into your company routine, i.e. scheduled work meetings concerning the brand, its values, innovations, challenges and development. With this in mind, employing a design manager within the company is a clear objective in order to reinforce the integration of the design process.
To begin with, the designer can be employed by the agency, which therefore proposes to:
- train the designer regarding your brand (methods, decision-making process, manufacturing, logistic and advertising issues);
- supervise and check his/her day-to-day work;
- periodically provide expertise.
The designer mainly works with the customer, in the customer's premises, in order to implement the design strategy on a day-to-day basis.
At the end of the assignment, the objective may be to fully integrate design management within your company through the employment of a designer (alone or via the creation of a design unit).