Our consulting and design skills managing to create a fonctionnal and brand identity retail.
The physical areas in which your company is represented (reception areas, offices, points of sale) are places where customers come into contact your brand.
The brand image is conveyed through the choice of ergonomics, in the manner that the visual identity is applied, and through the creation of a "layout charter". This charter provides you with a reference document concerning the layout of your different spaces.
- points of sale;
- reception areas;
- stands for trade fairs;
Our work involves:
- research into ergonomics, movement through the space, using rough drafts;
- research into the positioning of different items;
- compliance with the graphic style-book;
- recommendation concerning existing furniture;
- creation of made-to-measure furniture;
- the choice of materials;
- a "layout charter" document detailing the standards to be adhered to when creating a space to house your brand (colours, materials, furniture).