Crédey Ressources Humaines /
Customer requirement :
Since 1995, the CREDEY Group, which employs around twenty staff, has been supporting employees throughout their professional careers via three structures (recruitment by head-hunting, outplacements with support and training for the individuals relative to their external repositioning, assistance in optimising the positioning and development of employees).
The Group's visual identity was virtually non-existent and lacked coherence. The company needed to develop a strong identity that would differentiate it in a competitive market based on employee career support services.
Solution provided :
On the basis of a study of the Group's values and objectives, we designed its new visual identity for all types of communication support:
- Redesign of the Group's logo and graphic style-book and adapted application for each structure;
- Design of printed communication tools;
- Development of the website www.credey.com;
- Layout and outfitting of the offices for receiving candidates.
Results obtained :
- Coherent alignment of the Group's visual identity across its different structures;
- Strong identification with the Group