Customer requirement :
DUPLEKS is a chic and socially-responsible (organic materials, fair trade) ready-to-wear women's clothing store in Paris.
The objective was to create a brand with a strong and differentiated identity reflecting the quality of the designs as well as the store's commitment to social responsibility.
Solution provided :
In order to avoid misleading clichés linked to "sustainable development" brands and build a strong identity with a view to opening many new stores, Dici Design created:
- a very feminine visual identity: logo, graphic style-book, sign;
- a store layout reflecting the values of the designers;
- communication tools which adhere to the values: bags, labelling, website.
Results obtained :
- Forecast turnover achieved;
- Media acknowledgement and increased brand awareness.
"In the ready-to-wear fashion sector, customers are more sensitive to the "overall environment" than a product alone. As a socially-responsible multi-brand store, we had to fulfil the requirements of classical mid- to upmarket ready-to-wear clothing brands while conveying our "ethical" message (printing on recycled paper, organic cotton bags). We achieved our objective thanks to the support of Dici Design."