Customer requirement :
WATT & CO distributes electrical connection equipment such as adaptors, transformers and converters.
This SME, which employs around fifteen staff and works mainly with hyper- and supermarkets, wanted to find a market position which differentiated it from its competitors and would develop market share in this highly competitive sector.
Solution provided :
Repositioning of the brand by placing mobile connections at the heart of the business activity. Based on a style-book, the solution conveys the company's new positioning via its visual identity and packaging and also proposes the development of new products.
Results obtained :
- Transition from the image of importer to that of producer/designer of electrical connectors;
- A clear brand image, identified and remembered by users;
- Increased clarity and coherence for buyers in the mass retail sectors;
- Rationalisation of production;
- Capitalising on the brand and company image.
- 2 million euros of funds raised for research and development;
- Forecast increase in turnover of 30% in 2 years;
- Penetration of new distribution channels.
- "Label de l'Observeur du design 11" (Design Observer Label 2011)
- Design Management Europe awards 2009, Honourable Distinction
"I forecast a 30% increase in turnover in 2 years thanks to the support of Dici Design, whereas the rest of the market is sluggish."
"Working with Dici Design enabled me to raise greater funding than I had forecast. Investors saw this as a long term strategy of differentiation. My message was clear."